Thursday, January 19, 2017

I'm Emily - This is how I became a slut

UNSUBSCRIBE REPORT AS SPAM

Hi I'm emily and I know I'm slutty but i'm on here looking for hookups..

It all started when I was eighteen. I met my first real boyfriend at a keg party at a house he shared with about five other guys.
Believe it or not, at this point in my life I was the last of my friends to get laid. The pressure was on, I ended up sleeping with 3 of the guys that night as a drunken seductressÖI was dripping their cum out of my young slit for like 2 days after thatÖ

Iím also a fan of physical satisfaction. I love feeling a manís mouth on my nipples, kissing my body, licking me everywhere. I want his hands on my hips, pulling my hair, or holding me close.

I love watching a manís face when he climaxes just as much as I love watching his face when I climax. Unlike most of my lady friends Iíve talked to, I have an orgasm nearly every time I have sex. Maybe thatís another reason I enjoy short-term flings; theyíve always satisfied me.

So, are you willing to come over a couple times this month or next? Iíd love to add another notch on my belt and experience everything you have to offerÖwhether itís a long dick, or a fast tongue, sensual fingers perhaps? Whatever it is I want ALL of it for as long as you can give it to me.

-Emily
View My Profile And Connect With Me HERE

sblyahoff.manager@blogger.com, you have received this notice because you signed up to be a member of our service. If you have any questions or comments regarding your membership or the Milf Stars program, please view our Terms & Conditions or contact us at: support@milftastic.com. If you have received this email in error or would like to unsubscribe from this feature, please click below:
MY EMAIL SETTINGS STOP ALL EMAILS
PO BOX 4577 • St. Ann's Bay Post Office • St. Ann's Bay • St. Ann • Jamaica

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.