Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Match Works. Just Ask Neal & Francesca.

 
icon
 
Success Couple
They found each other. Who will you find?
START SEARCHING
logo
 
Neal and Francesca
Waldorf, MD
Little did Neal and Francesca know, their story started the moment they joined Match.
Their Story
After being widowed, I was nervous about dating; didn't even know how really since I married almost immediately after high school. So I joined Match, just to learn what today's dating scene was like and what kind of people visited it. I created a profile describing my personality, what I enjoyed doing, and what kind of companion I was looking for.

I read Francesca's profile and her picture showed an infectious smile and someone who obviously relished life. So, after a couple of weeks, I took a chance, emailed her and we struck up an email conversation.

It quickly became apparent to both of us that we had a surprisingly strong, if unexplainable, connection. And even though we had never met in person and never spoke on the phone, we became fast friends…Read more
     
Please add mailer@connect.match.com to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.
We will send you tips and announcement emails such as this on a periodic basis.
To unsubscribe from this type of email, please click here within 30 days of receipt. Or, contact Customer Service.
Please note: This email may contain advertisements
Match.com P.O. Box 25472, Dallas, TX 75225

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.